Welcome to Danielle Bolt Photography’s website. I’m glad you’re here!
If we haven’t already met, here are some things you may like to know about me.
- I work full-time as the Brand/Social Media Manager at Genworth
- I am newlywed – love you, hubby!
- I’m obsessed with my two French Bulldogs – Harvey & Helena
- I coach a badass 10U travel softball team – Chesterfield Havok
- I give blood every 8 weeks and have done so for years
- I love anything Kate Spade
- I couldn’t survive without my Erin Condren planner
- I love painting old furniture and giving it new life
- I completed my undergrad degree at Christopher Newport University (Go Captains!)
- I completed my graduate degree at Virginia Commonwealth University (Go Rams!)
My interest in photography stemmed from my journalism background. In pursuit of a career in newspaper, my professors stressed the need to be able to deliver the entire story – words and photos. Photography classes were a prerequisite to graduating. And while my career interests reared more towards business and marketing, I am grateful now that I have a camera and know how to use it.
Weddings are included in my portfolio, however, I prefer to limit my shoots to portraits – senior, engagement, maternity and family. I am currently shooting with a Nikon D90.
If you’re interested in learning more about me or scheduling a session, shoot me a message. I’d love to work with you!